- All products on the ZARs Distribution online Website are priced in South African Rands (ZAR) and are subject to availability.
- Orders may be place via email (preferred) or BBM by sending us the code/description or picture of the item, size and colour (if there are other colours or sizes are mentioned), and we will reply regarding the availability of the item. If available banking details will be sent to you so you may arrange payment (via Eft or ATM deposits). Cash deposits will only be accepted if the bank charges are paid by the customer.
- You have 72 hours (unless otherwise stated) to do an electronic transfer or to pick up from us in Dbn, or Richards Bay especially on-sale items or items that are limited in quantities. (request address if you want to pick up. We accept cash)
- We have the right to sell an item you reserved if payment/collection is not made timeously.
- Orders are despatched within 2-4 working days of receipt of confirmation of payment (unless otherwise stated). If your item has been posted we will include a tracking number to track your parcel via the SA Post Office website: www.sapo.co.za or you may call the Track & Trace Helpline on 0860 111 502. The South African Post Office takes between 4-10 working days (depending on your location) to deliver.
Please note if you are ordering via BBM and have not received a response we suggest you email us to ensure we have received your order request.